Tommy Armour’s classic How to Play Your Best Golf All the Time provides timeless golf instruction on the following subjects:
* How to learn your best golf
* What can your best golf be?
* Taking you to the lesson tee
* How your clubs can help you
* The grip holds your swing together
* How to get ready to swing
* Footwork, the foundation of best golf
* The art of hitting with the hands
* The waggle, preliminary swing in miniature
* The pause that means good timing
* Assembling your game in good order
* Saving strokes with simple approach shots
* The fascinating, frustrating philosophy of putting
* The simple routine of an orderly golf shot
These classic bits of advice are accompanied by over four dozen two-color illustrations.
Golf Funny Commercial #49on Saturday 17, September
embedded by Embedded Video
Quick Facts about Golf and the Environmenton Monday 11, October
A typical 18-hole golf course produces enough oxygen to support 4,000 to 7,000 people....
Golf Books #370 (Tiger Woods: Shortlisted for the William Hill Sports Book of the Year 2018)on Tuesday 9, March
Based on three years of extensive research and reporting, two of today’s most acclaimed...