Golf is a popular spectator sport, but for those who play it’s a great source of low impact cardiovascular, strength, and aerobic exercise. In addition, golf is by nature a social game that provides the opportunity to meet new people. Golf All-In-One For Dummies shows you not only how to get the most physical benefit from a round of golf, but also the tools you need to truly enjoy the game.
From perfecting your swing to avoiding injuries, the proven techniques presented in this book give you everything you need to have the time of your life every time you hit the links.
- The basics of golf
- Details on the latest golf equipment and technology
- Tips on how to improve the short game, including putting, chipping, and getting out of tough spots
- Rules and etiquette that every golfer needs to know
- Plans for keeping fit and designing workouts to improve your game
- Mental tricks and exercises to help you succeed
- Tips on grips, stances, and swings
- New tips from top players on how to improve your game
- Great new courses, tournaments, players who have changed the game, and a review of golf’s greatest moments
Whether you already have some golf experience or are completely new to the game, Golf All-In-One For Dummies will have you playing like a pro in no time. (source)
embedded by Embedded Video
In the tradition of Harvey Penick’s classic Little Red Book, golf instructor Mark Steinbauer...
Dr. Bob Rotella is the preeminent golf psychologist to the game’s top players—he has...