Remember the freedom you felt playing golf as a kid?
No fear, no worries, no overthinking.
You stepped up on the first tee with confidence and excitement, rather than fear and anxiety.
You saw every shot as an opportunity to learn or enjoy, rather than a challenge to be overcome.
Now imagine playing with that mindset today, but with all the skills, technique and experience you have gained since.
What’s stopping you?
Sam Jarman is a PGA Golf professional, coach and author of the best-selling book ‘The Three Principles of Outstanding Golf’. He played elite level golf for ten years before becoming a coach to golfers of all levels, as well as athletes in other sports.
In this new book, Sam exposes the myths and misunderstandings which stop you playing the golf you know you can.
You will discover:
- Why your pre-shot routine could be getting in the way of hitting your best shots.
- Why you play well one week, but badly the week after.
- Why you forget your good shots in minutes, but remember the bad ones for years.
- Why trying to control your thinking and mindset leads to more clutter and tension.
- Why ‘hard work’ might not be the ‘one size fits all’ solution the golf instruction industry suggests it to be.
This book explains how you can fall in love with golf again – without changing your swing or spending hours on the driving range. (source)
The Honma TW727 Iron Rangeon Thursday 9, June
Shared from GolfPunk Honma make very special golf clubs. PXG might be the new...
Golf Books #109 (The World’s Greatest Golf Courses on Google Earth)on Tuesday 18, June
Golfers forever dream about playing in the most iconic locations, such as the beautiful...
Golf Books #244 (Walking With Tigers)on Tuesday 30, January
Joel Dahmen overcame the loss of his mother to cancer only to fight the...